Thursday, June 16, 2011

On my camera right now.

Although I'm pretty convinced that no one reads this thing any more, I'll continue on for my sake. :)

We've just been into all sorts of randomness lately so I'm just gonna let the pictures on my camera tell the story of our life the past few days.

My littlest sister came and stayed with us for a whole week (and we've REALLY enjoyed her being here with us) so my parents came down to pick her up and stayed a few days!!

They also brought the biggest cousin... and the kids really enjoyed some cousin time.






Our dog thinks she's human and needs to be up in your business 24/7. She's pretty sweet.


and of course, Nat loves every minute of it.

more couin-ness


BECAUSE I'm on Nat's computer, and it is a pain in the butt to move pictures around so these are all backwards.


We had a little fun with guns... (should the word "fun" and "gun" be used in the same sentnce?!?)




and they used my pot plant... They killed all my flowers. They were beautiful and vibrant before they were used as a target... ;) As much as I LOVE flowers I just can't keep them alive to save my life. Oh well... I enjoy them while they're around. I've been banned by my husband on buying any more plants.....





and in between the shooting, me and Aussie had a photo shoot.
this dog ALWAYS has something hanging out of her mouth. Its quite funny.



Dad's turn.













and just because this is an Awesome picture...





Love love love my little man's chubby lil hands.




Cash!



my kids love each other.

Remember our turtle Franklin?? Well Nat found Franklin again the other day.... then I decided we might have a franklinita on our hands when I found an itty bitty franklin. It's soooo adorable. But quite possibly a bit more frisky than Franklin was




Whew! Are you bored yet??


Then we found a frog/toad???




(no picture, but.........)
... my 22 month old is officially potty trained... or rather she's potty trained herself. I feel like I can't even take credit for potty training her. My mom said that's how I did. 2 days and the deal was done. So I think we'll be settin well knowing she'll be a genious like her mama. ;)

and this picture is just pure awesomeness!
Can you see why???



not sure if I've ever told you but I love love love where we live. I love the peace and quite. I love that our neighbors are far away. I love that we can do whatever we want and no one will know about it. I just love it. I'm just not a city girl. I"ll take the city for a little shopping but I just love comin home to my little country home. If you're livin in the city, you can't always do awesome stuff like this:
The previous owners left us a pretty awesome picnic table and were lovin it this summer!!!

.... and well, as much as I love it out here.... I highly dislike that we've now spotted 2 coyotes out here this week. The same night we were outside having out little picnic, Nat, the girls and the puppies were outside and.... as we've lived out here 3 months and not seen one... our guards were down and thank God the coyote wanted nothing to do with them!

The fire pit and the mower were right beside the carport and the coyote ran right behind the mower. Nat hurriedly got the kids and dogs in... and wouldn't you know, 2 days later we saw another one out by the well house (where this on had come from) So.... grrrrr. I'm kinda bummed about this. That was the #1 thing that was a turn off to me for this house. So when we moved here and never saw one... and still never saw one, we thought we were good. Not any more!

and my little man took his first 4 steps! He's been walking really good behind his little push car so I knew he was gonna try something new pretty soon and sure enough! He hasn't tried again since then!! Can't wait till he can walk.

and lastly... One day we were reading a book and Payton made this face:
and said "keee" for the longest time we had no clue what she was saying, then one day it dawned on me she was saying "scary" so this is her scary face. and I love that we got a picture of it cuz its one of those things I don't ever wanna forget.

2 comments:

  1. Don't stop writing!! I read your blog all the time, I check it almost every time i get on the computer. I'm pretty much a groupie....lol and I meant to comment on the blog about the wedding. So glad Madelynn enjoyed being in the wedding, we sure enjoyed having her, and dancing with her is a special memory for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta keep up with my three little loves :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...