Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We did it!

Although both of our girls were pretty much forced into the situation by another sibling needing to take over the crib (BTW.... I'd like to make an announcement that our son, our youngest child is officially well past 13 months and we officially do NOT have another baby in our house.) I've always kinda had the opinion that cribs really aren't all that much fun... Its kinda like prison.... and I'm all for moving our kids outta crib when they can successfully climb on, and off a bed/couch. Thats just my personal opinion. I also like for another thing to "happen" before we plunge into the big boy (kid) bed. Limbs getting stuck in between the rails. ... and, well that was happening A Lot. 
We moved our little man to a big boy bed!!! 

Oh, another big factor in the matter. The crib. The one that all 3 of our children have slept in. The crib thats been in non stop use for 3 years looks a lil something like this:

nope, your eyes aren't messing with you. Nope, didn't have my camera sideways a bit. It literally is so used that it is all sortsa lopsided and funky and FUN! Its a shakin fun time! So its definitely seen better days and is potentially deemed unsafe in my eyes!!! 


Daddy settin' it up.


He just looked oh so comfy... and I know that he's gonna love it. He just loves beds. When he's on ours, or the girls bed, he's in heaven!! 
 Goodnight kisses from sissy. The girls sooo wanted to sleep with him. I told them once we get him used to this, and get him on a good routine then we can have sleepovers. 

Oh Lordy me..... that oughta be interesting.
I can only imagine... 
Those 3 + a sleepover = NO SLEEP!!!! 
Oh but I can't wait. Some of the fondest memories I have as a child is sleepovers with my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...