Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mater...

Any one who knows Nat, knows his love for trucks. BIG trucks with BIG tires. He loves workin on trucks, he loves takin trucks apart and puttin em back together. So, when the movie Cars came out... It was right up his alley, Disney movie, and vehicles. And I bet you could guess which character he fell in love with.... Mater! When we found out we were pregnant with Madelynn, he really wanted a boy so he could get him Cars stuff. He didnt get a boy, so our daughter must settle for this... 


In case you didnt know, Madelynn is working on her modeling skills. She is going for the serious look in this picture.. I think she got it. She is also modeling her new bathin suit! I have a feelin we will be in the pool alot this sumer. I am excited!!

We were at Target and Nat saw this... if you know Nat, you also know that you HAVE to buy stuff with Mater on it. 

We have just been livin life. Nothin to exciting goin on. We have been able to spend lots of time with our daddy, which has been lots of fun. 



We went to Aunt Na's soccer game which was fun, went to lowes to price grass for our back yard (woo hoo) were tryin to get the outside of the house lookin as good as the inside (HA!! I only say that cuz I decorated it...) (that was sarcasm).... to the mall, got Madelynn a bathing suit and some earrings, which I am thrilled about. I LOVE earrings. Went to target, got some shoes for Madelynn, her foot seems to have grown for some odd reason.  Oh, and of course her new car, which she really seems to love. Ya... we pretty much spend every extra dime on her.... she's kinda spoiled, ill admit it. (Dont tell Nat I said that.) HAHAHA! and yes, we are obsessed with her. Im sure ya'll read this and think we are weirdos. Its true. Were weirdos and we spend WAY to much money on her. But we love the her to death.

Here's some pictures of us. Cuz I know you wanna see them. 


Daddy and his Princess. 


Me and my favorite little girl. (She has this new thing where she sticks her arm out and just holds it there.)

We went To Karl's house to hang out for a little while on Friday. They have a Chinchilla, and Madelynn is soooo fascinated with him. She loves to (try to) touch it and watch his every move. She will sit for hours and watch him... actually, she will sit for hours and stare at a blank wall, but thats beside the point. 



I think they like each other. 

Also on Friday, we went to some friends house to eat and watch Marley and me. It was fun. Everyone was talking about college, and degrees and gettin married and im like.. well, I changed a poop diaper today that was all the way up the back... here, smell my new perfume, its called spit up... I havent slept through the night in 8 months, oh  and I have heartburn right now. By the way, can I have a pepcid complete?? Not really. But I was sittin there thinkin it! We really did have lots of fun. We just took a completely different path than they did, and thats way ok!! They love her to death too! I think I need to join a moms group or somethin... :)

Here is some SUPER news. Madelynn has slept through the night for like 4 nights now. YEA!! I am excited.

I must go fold laundry and find somethin for dinner. 

Thanks for readin my stuff! I love to write about our life and hope that ya'll enjoy it as much as I do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...