Monday, April 6, 2009

update

Today was Madelynns check up apt. with the physical therapist. It went ok. Her neck is still not 100%. It is a little better, she just does not take to well to the exercises. She was very understanding and said to just keep it up. Madelynn is the type of kid that KNOWS what she wants and what she doesnt want, and she will very well let you know about it. And she just does not want to be messed with... so she makes it kinda hard. But... we will keep doin what were doin and we'll go back in 2 weeks to see if we made any more progress. She still has a pretty big knot on the right side of her neck. Also, we go on Wed to get an ultrasound/x-ray on her neck. Pray that it will be perfectly normal!!


oh yaaaa!


1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...