Friday, April 10, 2009

are you KIDDING me?!?!?!

Can this really happen to a person twice??? We were not able to find out the sex of the baby. In case you didnt know, we were not able to find out with Madelynn either... every single time we had a sono, she was 100% uncooperative. With the big ultrasound we had with Madelynn at 20 weeks, the lady who did it had not a care in the world, was rather rude and you could just tell it was the end of the day and I was just annoying her by being there, so she did not try to terribly hard to figure out if we had a boy or a girl. This lady that we had today was soooo much worse and I didnt think that was possible!!! She did not tell me what she was doing, she had the computer screen turned right at her to where I could hardly see it. She told Nat to go get our moms so they could come back and see, the second he walked out the door, she said (in a low mumbly, depressed voice) Im not gonna be able to tell you the sex of the baby. So, I asked her why and she said that baby was in a bad position. Which it was. But.. seriously, why cant she realize what a special time that was for us. She had no care in the world. There were pictures of her little boy around the room and I thought... man, for someone who has kids, and who obviously has gone through this before... cant you cheer up and act like you care?!?!? I was very annoyed and upset over the whole situation. To make things worse, this is the sono picture that she gave us...


now im not a professional when it comes to these pictures, but I can almost every time tell exactly what everything is. When I first looked at it, It looked like a huge blob of nothin... after staring at it, I kinda figured out that its really up close of the profile with the hand... Once again, could she not have taken a few more seconds to get a more clear picture??? UGH!! ok. I just keep telling myself that I need to get over it cuz its done and over with. I just dont understand why people feel the need to treat other people badly when they have done nothing. If you dont like your job then GET A NEW ONE!!!! (and thats for all you rude people that work in fast food and restraunts too!!!) Sorry, thats another thing I HATE!!! Ok. I think im done. If I start talking bitterly in the rest of my post, please forgive me. :)

Some new exciting things goin on in the Rose household... Little miss Madelynn has decided that she wants to be more mobile. Yesterday mornin, I was noticin that she was gettin up on her knees alot... so I decided to get down there with her and try to motivate her. (I have tried everything in the past to get her to crawl, her favorite toys, bottle, ME) but DUH the paci. I stuck that thing down there and she would get up on her hands and knees and kinda thrust herself forward till she got it. It worked!! Then when her daddy came inside, I wanted to show him... and she did it!! She crawled!! I am so excited. Everyone tells you NO! dont let her crawl. She will get into everything. Heres my thoughts on that... crawling is a part of growin up and stages in life and its gonna happen and sure, you may have to vacuum more so your child doesnt eat dirt (I say this and look down at my child putting dirt in her mouth...
(seriously) oops, guess I need to get on that) HA!!! but hey.. its fun for her to be able to learn new things and I love to watch her do new things.

I felt kinda mean...

She got a little distracted (I have tried to get a video of her crawling and also her psycho eating habbits... but every time I try. She stops... just like the reason you hardly ever see her smiling. She stops as soon as I get my camera out. I promise, she smiles, she eats like a maniac and she is starting to crawl)  :)


Just wanted everyone to know... this guy that I am married to, when I was having a bad stinky day, he brought me these.

awwww.


Yesterday, I got a phone call from this guy. He told me that Nat's transmission was ready.  I have never seen a grown man act as Nathaniel did. He acted like a little girl who just got her first kiss. He kept huggin me and tellin me thanks for tellin him about the phone call. I was high on his list... for answering my phone and passing it on to him. But, like I told you before... that is his cup of tea!! OMG!!! do you know what this means?!?! Ok, let me back up a few years... when we were dating, I didnt have a vehicle and I just drove my parents cars. So Nat had this grand idea to fix up this blazer he had sittin around for me. So he did, got it all lookin nice, and he GAVE it to me... you hear that GAVE.. ok now that we got that straight. He now says its his. Its just a big joke we have goin on cuz its really just ours... but ya know, I cant be drivin a jacked up blazer with big tires and only 2 doors when I have 2 children. So, I guess ill let him drive it. Anyways... awhile back,  some of the stuff in the transmission went wrong and its just been sittin out in the shop. Since we had a little extra money, Nat decided to fix it up... $1500 later... Its on its way to bein beautiful again. I cant wait!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!!! I love that thing. 


This is the beautiful beast after a fun day out at the lake. mmm... I cant wait. 
(Thats me and my friend from Michigan... we took this picture so she could show her friends up North what some real fun is.. They dont do stuff like this up there. No, I dont look like this anymore. 1  1/2 kids has screwed up my body forever. This was 2 summers ago)

arent you excited?!?!  Ok. I think that is all. 

Happy Easter to everyone!! Hope its egg-cellent. HAHAHA!!! That was cheesy. Im done.


4 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited that my Mad is crawling! This is when the fun begins. They can follow you around the house and by doing that, they start to learn stuff really quickly. It's a blast. I also just want to say...for the tenth time...that I am so sorry about your sonogram. I really really wish it had gone better for you. I had butterflies in my belly all day just thinking about your appointment. Such a bummer! You better be glad I wasn't there. I'm serious. I'm not trying to be abnoxious or anything but if I had been in that room I would've demanded better service. It would NOT of been pretty. Believe that! Anyway...I love you and I love your Madelynn and I love your unborn baby too. See you tomorrow. Chin up.

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer about the sono. sounds like you need a new sonographer! Look at the bright side...at least they didn't tell you the WRONG gender! better none than the wrong one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo happy that little madelynn is crawling!! you for sure need her mobile so you dont have two babies on your hip the entire time!! i really enjoyed seeing yall yesterday oh and you forgot to leave your diaper bag for me.... =) found one that i will be getting...in Black...oooo me likes....oh and about that sono...so sorry and you should call the clinic and complain!! she is horrible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl Stephanie is right..you DO need to tell someone at the clinic how you were treated. That's how people keep getting away with their outrageously rude behavior. And I couldn't agree more-- if someone is miserable in their job, they need to get another one. Course I think maybe that is the whole problem right there....it's not the job so much as it is that they are just miserable period. OKAY, moving on -- yea that Madelynn is about to be more mobile. How fun! Loved hearing the story about the vehicle. You sure did pick a good guy, girl !!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...