Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pizza and Chocolate

Hola everyone! Hope you had a wonderful easter. I sure did. Fun day with the fam. 

Madelynn, for the first time, had pizza and chocolate... yikes!! Not such a great idea... and I thought she was crazy about food. Probably 2 things that she will not be having every day.


This is after the fact. Notice the sad face. Its for real.

Anywho... Madelynn got to hunt for easter eggs.. with daddys help.. She did good. She was grabbin em like she knew what she was doin. Not as much as Cash tho.. you'd think that boy hunted eggs 3 times a week. It was soooooooooooo cute!! I loved watchin him have fun!!



serious egg huntin right here.

which one daddy??


She got a money egg!


Our 'Easter mornin picture'


and of course, the cute little thing she is.

I got my flower garden done today. It looks beautiful if I must say so myself. I'll have to take a picture and show everyone cuz I know you dont wanna drive out to Mertzon to see it. :) We also planted the onions and tomatoes to finish off our vegetable garden. Im excited!!! I feel like I accomplished something in life!!! Now on to the back yard... scary!! That will be put off for a little while due to adding onto the house, due to ANOTHER unexpected pregnancy. Did we not JUST do this?? Just in case you dont know the story, a few months after we got married, Nat tore down the wall to the second bedroom cuz it was gonna be awhile till we had kids.... right... few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. Oops.. So we had to put the wall back up, and in the process, we took up the carpet and put down wood floors. We got her room done and finished the night that my water broke. Not even kidding. It was crazy. No more walls to put back up.. this time its gonna be big and take a long time. So we'll ll 4 be crammed in here for a few months im sure!! 

Anyways, my feel are swollen and my eyes are gettin heavy. I must go to sleep.


1 comment:

  1. hey everyone one needs a little chocolate everynow and then especially a girl!! yap the diaper bag is on the website...totally ordering it before our trip to the zoo in may so that i will have my "tote all" diaper bag for our big trip...i swear you could have fit a leg in that thing!!! i sooo loved it ... its under women's handbags..and its a cargo bag....go figure!! =)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...