Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesdays

Wow. Its Tuesday, and personally I dont like Tuesdays to terribly much. Starts out gettin up to early. Then I have to leave my baby and it makes me sad. (I have attachment issues) I never thought I would be like I am with my kids. But... never say never!! Bein a mom has changed me in sooo many ways. All the things I said I would never do, I do. I am "that mom"... know what I mean?  Then, I go and watch ten 18 month olds who all think that they own the place and are in charge... so as im sure you know, that makes for a long looooooong day. By the time I get home, I am just about dead. But you cant stop there... cuz you have your own child and house to tend to. I am just now sittin down for the 1st time today. Thank the Lord for bed time! 

Madelynn has gotten to the attachment stage. (she finally caught up with me) HAHA!! I cannot walk out of her sight without her going bazerk. It is sad. Every time I put her down for bed or nap. I feel as if she feels like I have given her up for adoption and am never coming back. Makes me feel kinda stinky, but also makes me feel wanted. And thats a good feelin. :)




This is what Madelynn wants to do instead of ya know, gettin around and havin fun... She will ONLY crawl to her stinkin pacifier. She has an addiction. I get on the floor and try to encourage her, she looks at me like what are you talkin about lady. You have 2 arms... you can just pick me up. No need to move... ya... just hand me that toy right there... By the way. Get me a bottle while your up. 

She craps (I mean cracks... but I accidentally typed that and its funny so im gonna leave it.) me up about how much she just does not care. All I ask is that she be walking by the time this baby comes. She does love to stand up and  to walk while holdin on to one of us which is kinda encouraging. I said Kinda... this girl is L-A-Z-Y

I LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut m&m's... its how I know im pregnant. We got some today and I was eaten em... this baby was goin nuts!! Jumpin all over the place. I think I felt it move more than I ever felt Madelynn the whole 9 months. I love that feeling. There is nothin like knowin that there is a human growing inside you. I love it!

We got St. Augustine grass for our back yard and got it all laid out yesterday. Once it all grows together and spreads, It will look super!! I am excited about it.
Here is my garden. 



Once things start to grow and be more beautiful, it will look super too!! (super??? i've said that twice now.)

We have done soooooo much work on the house and now the outside. I am proud of us!! Mostly Nat cuz he makes it all work out. I just watch... and be pregnant. HA! I do what I can tho. 

Sorry about all the randomness. Today was a random day. 

I am thinkin about my bed. I must go see about it.



1 comment:

  1. Mara your garden looks great! and I'm kinda having a feeling that this next baby will be the totally oppostite of Madelynn so look out you might have a tiger on your hands next! Haha not like I really know this its just what "they" always say....you're first two are always completely different!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...