Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nap time= play time.... right???

WRONG!! 

Its been hard gettin Madelynn to take naps period. She just thinks that there are better things to do than sleep. She took one 30 minute nap around noon and thats been it. Which is quite different from her usual 3 naps a day. She is gettin out of the mornin nap thing and thats ok cuz that means the afternoon nap is longer. You really dont realize how much naps keep you sane till they dont happen. I have not been able to rejuvenate today. 

When I checked on her this mornin to see if she had fallen asleep yet, I went in her room to find her up on her knees holding on to the rail reaching for the pictures above her crib. (we got some crib lowerin to do now!!) It made me laugh so I ran and got my camera, but she saw me and this is what I got

This is her new discovery. She thinks she is sneaky that she can hear momma comin and peek out to surprise me. It makes me laugh. She is usually laughin to but like I said before... camera= no smile. :)

Its 7:00 now and she just went down. Bad idea that I will regret but... she is desperate for sleep right now.

Anyway... I lied. Madelynn has been all over the place today!! I didnt think that she would keep it up but she has. She even ventured past the rug onto the wood floor. Woo Hoo!! It was exciting. I will have you know tho. She only did it when she knew I was not looking. Im so dead serious. If I talked to her or got on the floor with her, she would stop. So I left her alone and she went to town!! 





I did manage to get everyones laundry done today and to mop the floors (finally) maybe thats why she never ventured to the wood floor. :) haha. Im just kiddin. But, when you have a tool box sittin in your floor and you have a husband who REFUSES to take his boots off till he is crawling in bed, and he works in dirt.... it takes alot to keep the floors decent. 

Madelynn made this UNdesignated wash sheets day. She was soaking wet with pee when she woke up this mornin and then when we were havin our cuddle time, she decided to spit/throw up everywhere.. it was on her daddys side, I shoulda just left it. But I was nice and went ahead and washed them. 

Dinner is smellin soooo absolutely wonderful...
 I tried somethin new so... we shall see how it turns out!!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm feel free to send home cooked food my way...in that pretty diaper bag of course!! =)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...