Friday, April 17, 2009

A day with Daddy

Can you believe that its already the 17??? My gosh where did the time go. That means in 3 days, I will have a 9 month old. Thats like 3 months from being 1. AHHH!!! 

Yesterday Madelynn stayed home with her daddy. They love to spend the day together. Apparently he is much more fun than I am... I am not wanted when daddy is around.


Cheetos!!!

Madelynn is quite passionate about standing and pulling up on things. I knew this day was coming very soon...





I got on to Nat the other day for not gettin the camera and takin a picture of somethin exciting when I wasn't here. I think he learned his lesson. HAHA!


Anyways... you know how you feel when your 8 1/2 months pregnant and you feel like you have been run over by a truck. Your body hurts, your bones ache, all you wanna do is sit, your feet ache and every step feels like your feet will explode cuz they are so swollen, It takes 4 hours to get up off the couch, you toss and turn in bed and you cant sleep, sitting up is a chore and it feels like your stomach muscles are going to burst at any moment, every move the baby makes you stop what your doing cuz it is such an unpleasant feeling at this point... maybe its just me... but thats how I felt 8 1/2 months pregnant. Anyways, thats me.. now and im NOT 8 1/2 months pregnant, not even close. I still have a long way to go. How will I ever make it?? Kinsey brought up a good point, I JUST had a baby 8 months ago. Makes sense, the bod never had time to get back to normal before I... or should I say Nat... just threw it right back where it was. :) I think I might just put myself on bed rest and make Nat do what I do. Sound good?? Bed rest might be good for a few days but not 20 weeks. Eek. Maybe thats a bad idea. I'll just rest when I can.



1 comment:

  1. SUCH cute pictures of Maddelynn!! I love the little rosy cheeks that they get after sleeping!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...