Monday, April 20, 2009

Today

Today has come. And that means that my baby is 9 months old. It just sounds so... old.



She is gettin big! Her voice is gettin bigger to! She loves to yell, as loud as possible, and when she want me, she says mamamama, when she wants daddy she says dadadada and when she wants a bottle she says babababa.I know its not the proper way to say things, but I know she knows what she wants and thats her way of telling us. She has said Mama (the right way) 2 times. You hear that daddy??? HA!! She said mama first. Both times she said it, she thought that I was abandoning her with other people. It was out of desperation i think. She is pullin up on everything and gettin so brave!!

Nap time is goin much better. We lowered her crib so now its not as fun and exciting to stand up and be cool. Its so.... low. It looks like a Big girl bed. I'm excited that she is gettin bigger and growin up but its bittersweet. Oh well... guess I better get another baby around here.... 

I know what ya'll are thinking.. What will I do when she turns one... Well I will probably feel like she is fixin to be 16. And go on and on about it. :)

We had another sonogram done and were pretty sure that there is a little boy growin in my tummy. A BOY?!?! I dont know what to do with boys. Boys are gross... not really, I have to stop thinkin that since Im probably gonna have one. It will be different for me but I am excited about it. 

Madelynn has a check up apt with the PT... Im foreseeing another 2 weeks of exercises. It wont stay straight up... ugh. This is sooooooooooo frustrating!!!! We shall see!

3 comments:

  1. Congrads! It will be a whole new adventure with a little boy!

    BTW be encouraged. the little one i watched with Torticollis (sp?) would go sideways when ever she was realy tired or sick. Even after months excersize I always knew when she wasn't feeling 100% because of her head. Kate was the same way even though hers was very slight.
    your doing great.
    happy nine month Madelynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a baby boy!! You just wait, there is just something about those boy babies...he will steal your heart mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he will totally steal your heart....lane is such a MAMA's boy!!!! i know you will have fun and madelynn will be a good big sis!!! and i know it is bittersweet!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...