Thursday, April 23, 2009

life

Just in case you were wondering, Im not dead. Just been super duper busy. Two things I thought I would NEVER say. I am SICK of going to town and I am SICK of spending money. I have been to town every stinkin day for the past probably 2 weeks. Just in case you never thought about it, its not just a trip to the grocery store. Its a trip to anywhere and everywhere  and its a whole day in town, which means no solid nap and its pretty hard on the little girl. We have had Dr apt. after Dr apt. I kinda feel like I live at some shannon building in town.. and the sad thing is, there are no signs of slowin down.

Nat is sick once again. Im hoping and praying that Madelynn and I do not catch it!! That is the last thing we need in this house right now!

Anyways... The apt with the PT was kinda saddening. She is now keeping her neck to the left. No im not crazy. Its true.  So she has switched 3 times now as to which side of the neck is tight... the lady is kinda baffled by Madelynn and her craziness so we have to start going 2 times a week for a few weeks and if that doesnt do anything, then she said she has no idea what else it could be and the Dr will have to figure somethin else out. So... we go back tomorrow! 


Its not bad here but you can kinda see what I get to look at all the time. I always ask Madelynn how everything is lookin to the left.... :)

My Dr apt was kinda exciting.. turns out that the (horrible) lady who did my sonogram didnt get any of the information that the Dr needs so I get to go back!! Maybe we can see a for sure little boy part! 

Thats pretty much what we have been up to. Dr. appointments for sick people, Dr. appointments for pregnant people and Physical Therapy for little people. And of course working on Tuesdays and Thursdays... which by the way I only have 8 more days of and Im absolutely thrilled about it!!!! Then no mas, Im done. We did manage to hang out with the brother and Kinsey and the cuz, which was fun... always love some of my darling loves grillin!!

and of course this. :) love those nakey babies!

Has anyone ever had a c-section then 3 months later got pregnant again and tortured your body??? I did it and I wouldnt suggest it. I dont know if its the same when you get pregnant the second time around 2 years later... but your scar hurts soooo bad and it kinda feels like your insides are gonna fall out of the incision. Maybe its just me. And I know that you are thrilled to read about my many pains of pregnancy! So sorry to torture you with this... but Im tellin ya, it probably wont be the last time you hear about it... :) I am 22 weeks tomorrow, and I am honestly thinkin that this pregnancy is goin slower than the 1st! Someone asked me today how I was feeling... I told her I was very ready to have this baby. She laughed and asked when I was due cuz obviously Im not that far along cuz you can barely tell if I am pregnant or just fat... yes, I said it, fat I have alot left over. (sorry if that was gross, the truth is gross sometimes tho.) I laughed with her cuz I was dumb for sayin it... but its true..... but I gotta cook this baby till its ready and I'll do it! So dont come early baby with no name!!! 


and I love this kid to death!!



2 comments:

  1. ok you MUST ASK FOR TROY!!!! repeat that over and over and over to yourself and if you think that you might not remember tie a ribbon around madelynn's finger!!!!! TROY the awesome sono tech!!! tell him i said hi!! tho he prob wont remember me....he did sono me enough!!! and he was DEAD on with both my kiddos!!! i am glad you get to go back, but trust no one but him!!!! =) cant wait to know for sure!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last picture, such a sweet girl:)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...