Wednesday, November 18, 2009

blah...

I feel so outta touch with the internet world. Haven't had my computer for a couple days now. I had this whole blog post in my head and now, I do believe that it has vanished due to other (stupid, annoying) things on my head right now. Anyways.. I have this Macbook, and on macbooks the plug charger thing is magnetic. Ya, its easy, convenient, and fun but what they failed to think of when inventing this wonderful, magnetism of a thing is that little 16 month old hands can very easily, and very sneakily pull it out and suck on it when momma isn't looking. So this has happened one to many times and it stops working for a day or so. I have gotten lucky and it starts to work again... this time I was outta luck. Stopped working and computer died after a few days. Praise the Lord that we bought the bazillion dollar 3 year warranty when we got this thing or else I wouldn't be here and neither would my mac. :) Aren't you thrilled that we spent our life savings for moments like this??? Anyways... so there gonna send me a new one and I gotta send this corroded one back. For now, Im runnin on the wee little bit of battery that the '"geek squad" provided me with.

We have really not been up to much.
-Gone to a couple of Micaelas basketball games. Brings back sooooo many memories!! I would love to play basketball again. Maybe one day I will actually be back in shape. One can only hope.
-We.. or I should say I, am still having ALOT of trouble with Madelynns sleeping... matter of fact, she is sittin right here next to me and its 11:54 pm. Its been horribly frustrating for me. She wont sleep at night... but she gets to take good long naps during the day... I dont. I know, I know poor me right??? I think so.
- Remember what I said about Madelynn sitting and watching Tigger and Pooh?? Well she is soooooo obsessed with Winnie the Pooh now, and I love it! I love winnie the Pooh. My favorite character was always Eeyore... my mom always called me eeyore because I was always negative, depressing, sad, ya know... just like eeyore. So she has a few eeyore things that we have gotten her... BUT, me trying to pass my likings onto my child has failed, it turns out that she absolutely loves tigger! Its so sweet. She has a tigger stuffed animal and she carries him everywhere. Its her new found love in happiness in life. She bounces him all over the place.

-Which brings me to the best news EVER. I think its ok to say that the little turkey head is WALKING! Can you believe it?? 16 months old on Friday and she FINALLY decides to walk. She only crawls when she is in a super duper hurry to get somewhere. Uhh... I love it. As if having kids couldn't be more fun. Then the waking begins. I think people are crazy when they say you'll regret ever wanting them to walk. I couldn't be more excited.
-Payton is fixin to be 3 months. Did I not JUST say that she was 2 months?? pretty sure that was yesterday right??? (because I cant sleep and am kinda bored and am just rambling anyways...) Here is Ms. Payton Elizabeths 3 months facts
*wearing 6-9 months clothes.
*pretty close to being as long as her sister
*Size 2 diapers.. pretty close to being in 3's... like her big sister
*drinks 5 oz bottles
* Holds head up pretty well (and its STRAIGHT!!! PTL)
* Still not rolling over
*recognizes bottles
*loves to smile and loves to laugh
*loves to watch her big sisters every move.

Guess thats about all you can say about a 3 month old. Next month starts the fun stuff! Baby food!!! Im excited. Hope she takes to it better than Madelynn did. I am really thinkin about makin my own baby food this time.

*Now and then*
Payton- 3 months

Madelynn- 4 months.

So that was long and a bunch of random. Just be glad I didn't share EVERYTHING on my mind... that would be scary. Just keep us in your prayers right now. Just unmentionable things. I'de appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, that is not exactly the way I described my daughter!! You have a meloncholy personality...quiet, reserved, can get down sometimes. There are many, many more fine qualities that go with your personality!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mom, your right.. I used the wrong words. :)
    I was only those things 58% of the time.
    Melancholy is the right word.
    Melancholy= Mara.
    Mara= Melancholy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you just the way you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...