Thursday, November 19, 2009

Check up

Today was Madelynns 15 month check up. Yes, she will be 16 months tomorrow... its just been pushed back and pushed back for different reasons. Got some shots... and the flu shot!! I was soooo glad when they offered it. I have been wantin to atleast get her one this winter and they cancelled our appointment to get the them a month or so ago because they ran out. She was a trooper... she did so good that we went to sonic (YEA for Happy hour!!!) and got a slushy!! Her and I had some fun in the room waitin for the Dr to come in. She had a blast bringing me books and walkin across the room and back and forth. She tried to run from me which was so funny to me. She is still in the wobbly state of walking so to see her get so excited she can't contain herself and try to run, and hold her balance was funny. We were loud, and laughing. Im sure that everyone in the halls and the people in the room next to us were wondering what on earth we were doin. It was fun. We had some good, and much needed, mommy and Madelynn time.

Lets see here. She is in the 40th percentile in both weight and height. She is a little girl. Weighed 21 lbs. and was 30 in long. She checked out perfect. I have been a little concerned about her nutrition. She is not (hardly) eating fruits or veggies and she has also stopped drinking a whole lot of milk. Definitely does not get the daily amount. Dr was not to concerned... just said it was a stage and to just keep offering it to her so that made me feel a little better as a mom.. that she's not gonna deteriorate right before my eyes cuz she does not eat healthily. I know... first time mom dumb thinking... :) But this evening, she ate 3 pieces a pizzza. Not even kidding. She probably would have eaten more but I figured 3 was enough. As long as she is eating right???

and I finally am able to upload videos!!! I guess maybe the internet connection/speed here is a little better than the one out in Mertzon. I totally just made that up. Don't really know if that makes a difference or not. So we'll just go with it. Sounds good.

This was the other day, It was after church and she was totally and completely exhausted and it was waaaay past naptime for her. I noticed her fallin asleep in the highchair and Micaela ran and got my camera and got this.
**P.S. If you have motion sickness, or get a little woozy from fast moving objects, you may
wanna go take a dramamine or something before you watch this cuz the videographer was a little dizzy?? drunk?? somethin, I dont know. LOVE YOU MICAELA!! :)

Heres just a few cute pictures in case you forgot what my girls look like. HA!! I know what you just thought... Like that would ever happen. :)

Miss Payton and her Christmas socks! Christmas is just right around the corner can you believe that?? And we can't overlook Thanksgiving in a week. Can you believe that??? I still am in awe that Thanksgiving is so close but I am sooo lookin forward to some days off with Nat!!

that is a daddys girl right there... walkin around with a screw driver workin on the car.

my 2 little duckies.

1 comment:

  1. Glad she had a great check-up. I must say she is the first child in the family to not be over the 50th percentile! She is gonna be small but I have a feeling she will be a bundle of dynomite. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...