Monday, November 23, 2009

Her room, becomes their room!

We did the big move and moved Payton in with Madelynn. I am excited that they will be together!!! I always lay in bed and feel a little sad cuz Madelynn is in her room all alone and were all 3 cozy in mine and Nat's room... I know, stupid... but thats me for ya. I will find some way to feel sorry for someone or something. :) I just did it this mornin so we shall see what tonight brings!! Payton has started to go to bed earlier... sometimes even before Madelynn so I figured now is the perfect time. To make matters even better, last night we put them both down at 9 and they both slept till 9!! How awesome is that?!?


I am a super duper matchy kinda person, I annoy myself sometimes with it... but hey, its the way God made me... so the fact that the crib is Cherry color and all of the other furniture is white drives me up the wall!! So in order to try and settle this inside myself, I put the bedskirt that goes with Madelynns bedspread on the crib so that it would match with Madelynns bed. Yes, it does make me feel better about this matchty issue I have.



Payton is 3 months now. She is such a joyful little girl. Always so very happy and smiling. I know I've said that a million times but I just love that about her. And my oh my she has chubby legs like her big sister!! She has one less roll than Madelynn does... yes, I do pay attention to that kinda stuff.


Don't yall look at her and see a basketball player??


In Madelynn news, she has "hangin hair" as I like to call it. Her hair has gotten so long that it hangs... yes, I notice silly things like this, and how many rolls my children have in there legs. When she walks it bounces. Its so sweet! She has the most beautiful hair!! The front part has also gotten alot longer and hangs in her face so I have been clippin it back. Im not so much into the bang thing so Im just gonna let it keep growing.


and she is a weirdo and does stuff like this.
She always seem to save the poor dogs form "the kennel" when us mean humans put them in there. This time she decided to join the dog rather than let her out. Hey... whatever makes the kid happy.

She even brought her little Bible in there with her. What a good little girl. Trying to 'save' the dog.. HA! get it??

Anyways......... I have been in like super duper cleaning and baking mode the past 2 days so I am wearing myself out!!!!!! I have gone to bed the past 2 nights with an aching back and my legs and feet killin me!! But, I have a clean house and (almost) all the laundry done... ooh and I have homemade cookies too. Matter of fact... I do believe I will be leavin you now to go eat some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...