Thursday, November 26, 2009

Meet my husband...

Some call him Nat, some call him Nathaniel, Nate, Nathan, or my moms favorite- Matt, Personally I like to call him babe, baby, love of my life, lover boy, honey, sugar lips, baby daddy... ya know... all the names. Well I have a new one for him SURPRISE RUINER!!!!!!! Ugh... I could beat him up for it to. I have said it before and I'll say it again... I LOVE surprising people and love holidays, and birthdays. This year, I was gonna give the ultimate surprise for Christmas and he was gonna die over it and love me forever and ever amen. A new HD LCD ABCD WXYZ (who really knows what all those letters are for anyways???.....besides my brother) tv. Wait a sec... lemme back up a few months here... When we were dating and Wal Mart still had layaway (come back lay away!!!!!!) Nat and I would slowly buy stuff for our new house for when we got married. We got all of our bedroom furniture, Entertainment center, TV and would slowly pay it off. It was a great way to start our marriage off. Debt free!! We were very proud of ourselves for it to!! Anyways... we got a 32 in tv, an old fat one of course cuz then, the flat screens were a bazillion dollars. About 4 months ago, the TV decided to stop working so we had to move our little bitty baby 25 in tv outta our bedroom and into the living room, and ever since, we have been squinting our little eyes out to see it.... and ever since then, Nat has been talkin about gettin a new tv! Long story short, I got my brother to help me pick it up and store it at his house TILL CHRISTMAS. Tonight we went on a date and were going to go see Blind side (GO SEE IT!!!!!!) ended up the showing we were going to was sold out... so what else do you do till the next showing... go to Wal Mart DUH! Ends up Nat slams (yes, Im being a tad but dramatic) on the brakes at the turn to Best Buy and says lets go to BB and look at TV's. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lets not (I said in my head). So here we are la di dahin around and he is talkin about buyin a new TV so I end up having to tell him that I bought him one for Christmas and its at Tylers house. He didnt believe me.


Now, he does.

Be gone little tv.

Hello big (to us) TV . He loves it! Its amazing how you don't see the difference in HD and regular TV till its in your house. Very nice.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, happy, warm Thanksgiving thats full of Love and family! Be thankful for what God has blessed you with cuz just as easy as it was givin to you, it can just as easily be taken away from you!

I am thankful for the 16 beautiful months the Lord has given Nat and I with the blonde one, and the 3 months that He has given us with the one with the crazy hair. There are no 2 better girls for Nat and I, and no better parents to those 2 girls.
^^ That is what I am most thankful for this year!
That, and this guy.

I am also thankful for my parents and the time they put into raising me and my brother and sisters. I am thankful for my Big brother and his kindness and love for his family and his little sisters. I am thankful for his wife, Kinsey. Glad that we are on this child rearing journey together. Thankful for my 2 handsome nephews, Cash and Jedd. They are the big brothers that my girls will never have. I am also thankful for my little sister Elizabeth. Im thankful for the years we were stuck sharing a room. The many house, babies, barbie sessions we had together. The littler sister and the littlest sister. They are both growing up to be such beautiful young ladies. I am also thankful for my wonderful in-laws for raising such a handsome, caring, loving young man that God had set out for me since the day I was born. I am thankful for Karl for putting up with Nat and being his big brother and then very graciously handing him off to me. And last but not least, Crystal for loving our girls and for moving right down the street so I can borrow sugar whenever I need it. Although I must say, any time that I have needed to borrow something she has been at work. :)
Almost done... I am VERY grateful that my girls have 4 grandparents that invest their time and their life into them. I am so glad that they will grow up close to ya'll.... P.S.... thanks for being a free babysitter!!!!!!

Its 3 in the mornin and I need to go to bed.... or I would go on and on!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...