Thursday, April 9, 2009

Im not gonna say much cuz to be completely honest with you, I am feelin like a big loser as a mom, wife, and person. And I already blogged negative this week... and thats all thats comin outta me right now.

The results for the ultrasound on Madelynn's neck came back clear. Thats good! 

So, I was wrong. Visit to the Dr. was a waste of time. Her ears were a little red... but I think he just told me that to make me feel good about myself. Madelynn is just changing I guess. Go me!

Dr office called for me and said that they had an opening for tomorrow at 4 for the big ultrasound, where we will find out the sex. So thats exciting. 

Thats all.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to find out what you guys are having! hopefully that will bring some cheer to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you will be finding out tomorrow!! fingers crossed for a well behaved baby!! as far as being negative we all go through that dont be to hard on yourself and madelynn will get better, soon you will find yourself looking back with 2 year old sitting in your lap (like i have now) wondering where all that precious time went...even if some of it is frustrating!! =) keep your chin up!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...