Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Patience= none

Hi my name is Mara and I have zero patience right now. This is a common thing  that I say... not that I dont have patience... but the Hi my name is Mara and _____ fill in the blank. I mostly just do it to get a kick out of Nat. I know, I know, its dumb.. but we all have those dumb things that we do right?? right. 

So seriously... I am not a pleasent person. I have been up since 6... that is waaay to early for me!! I can kinda do 7 but I need sleep... maybe its the fact that I have an 8 month old and am 5 months pregnant... idk. Just a thought.  To boot, my living room floor is covered in tools. Nat owns atleast 14,000 tools and has decided to go through and organize them... while I was TRYING (key word) to nap and get rid of a horrid headache that I have had for 2 days now... (do you sense the negativeness coming from my typing???) So sorry. He was very nice about it and got and old towel to lay everything on.  He is a good guy and he is being oh so sweet to me and my bad attitude. :)

This is AFTER over half the tools are already in the toolbox!!

Madelynn had that ultrasound this morning. We dont know the results yet. Hopefully we'll hear somethin in the next few days. Oh my sweet Madelynn... On tuesday, Nat stayed home with her while I was working (he is currently unemployed... he doesnt just take random days off) when I got home, he told me about the horrid day that they had, well not they, she. Basically he said that she screamed bloody murder all day with tears pouring from her pretty blue eyes... I was a bit baffled and initially thought well maybe she just misses me??... boy was I wrong. She woke up from her nap and went at it. All day long... just as he had said.  I gave her some ear drops that we had left from her previous 3 ear infections and tylenol and she was good. Today she has been ok so I didnt bother to take her in. But... right now, she is laying in her bed screaming. Im not being mean and just letting her scream it out... but, what do you do when you have done everything to try and help her and nothin works?? It breaks my heart into a million pieces. 

So... first thing in the mornin, I am going to call and Nat will have to take her in... cuz its Thursday. And that makes me sad... but thankfully, she has a good daddy that will take good care of her!!! I just wanna ask the Dr if he can give me the ear lookin in tool (im sure that there is a Dr name for it) and tell me what I need to look for to avoid all these trips to the Dr. office. I have no doubt in my mind that thats the problem.. Nothin a little antibiotics wont fix... hopefully... thats another story...

Crying has stopped, patience is slowly returning. I just need to go to bed.. and I think that thats what ill do. Its only 9:00.. man would that be a good nights sleep!!

This will make me happy.







1 comment:

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...