Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boredom

So I am sitting here reading blogs and kinda bummed that there are no new posts for me to read. (anyone else do that?!?! or is it just me??) So I thought I would go ahead and do some bloggin. I think that sometimes I just have to much time on my hands which is not a bad thing. I like it that way. 

We have not been up to much around here...

*Nat is very much enjoying his new job 

*I am officially 27 weeks. Never thought I'd see that day! But I like to tell myself that its actually 28 weeks since I go in a week or so early for a c section. Then I tell myself... oh but you'll go into labor before that... after all, Madelynn was 3 weeks early so this one HAS to come early right??? (just let me think it...)

*We have a little somethin somethin cookin up in the Rose household but I cant tell you bout it just yet!! (No, im not pregnant AGAIN) haha. :)

*(I think) we officially have a little girl name. Cheyanne (dont have a middle name yet.) Its most definitely not an easy name to find a middle name for!! We have a few ideas but nothin for sure. 

* and lastly, we have the cutest child ever!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...