Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

Was a great day!!! Nat makes a special day for him VERY hard to celebrate. He looks at everything like its just another day... Me on the other hand, I LOVE birthdays and holidays and I wanna celebrate the heck out of 'em. So were way opposite in that area! But, I told him I dont care what you think about fathers day just being another day, Im gonna do special stuff for you and your gonna be quiet and accept it (in the nicest way possible of course)... so I made him breakfast and we just hung out at home together. We plan to (but havent yet) get Nat a grill for fathers day. He is super excited about it!! I am too!! :)


Good morning daddy! Happy fathers day!

I love these two!!

We eventually made our way over to visit with our dads and wish them a happy fathers day. We had some good food over at my parents house... man was it good. 

Proud papa right there! This is what makes fathers day worth your while. :) 
Love this picture!
Her hair is FINALLY long enough to put a little clippy in!! I am sooooo excited. Its growing so fast!
Man these kids are cute! 

Dont you wanna squeeze these chunky little legs??

In other news. You know how I said Madelynn likes to wake up at 7 and I dont understand why cuz she is super cranky all day??? She (for 4 days now) has slept till 10 every day.. Now thats my kinda sleepin right there!! She is spoiling me even more. 

My mom had surgery this morning and the surgery was successful and she is in a room now! The girls have come out to stay with us for a few days while she is in the hospital so my dad can stay with her. So I am off for the next few days. :) Im glad she loves these girls. 


ok, so Nat just walked through the front door which is a scary thing seeing as we live thirty minutes from town so he cant just stop by... I asked him what in the world he was doing home so early and he said "I got fired." My heart sank, cuz this has actually happened before and thats just not a good feeling. Then he busted out laughing and said JUST KIDDING! Ugh.. I nearly went into labor!! Turns out the rest of his stops are out here in Mertzon so he came home to eat lunch so we had a nice lunch together!! 

Its official! 
Payton Elizabeth 
and
Stetson James

Hallelujah!! We have agreed on 2 names and the baby is still on the inside. :) I was sure that we were gonna end up having this baby and HAVING to think of a name before we left the hospital. Nine weeks to go!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're in the single digits of the weekly countdown! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...