Saturday, June 20, 2009

11 Months

Today my sweet little girl is 11 months old... and I am sure as you all know... I cant even believe another month has gone by.  She is getting bigger and bigger and bigger and she wont stop. That is a good thing I guess... Nat and I looked at each other today and I said she just isn't a baby anymore she's lookin more and more like a big girl. We were both thinkin the same thing. 

She crawls a thousand miles an hour and gets into everything... even got under the sink and ate soap. (better than her drinking bleach right???) HA!! Dont worry, I do plan on safety proofing my house. 

She's not walkin yet, BUT I think that she is a little more interested in walking than she ever was in crawling... we'll see. 

Still no teeth. BUT, she eats like a PIG, I swear sometimes she eats as much as a grown person. When we eat, I ALWAYS have to go back and get atleast seconds, if not thirds for her. She ate a whole (lg) can of mandarin oranges the other day at lunch time. I always stop feeding her at some point cuz I think maybe she might be full, but this time I was curious as to how much more she would eat, and she never stopped.   If we eat out, she gets her own meal or she will eat every last bit of mine! Today she actually ate a 4 pack nuggets kids meal and she finished off my burger. It baffles me that a little bitty petite girl can eat so much. 

She is officially off formula and on whole milk and today is day 2 of no bottle. She has done so good with it!! I am very proud of her! She is such an easy baby. I am sooo spoiled!! I keep prayin that this next baby will be just as good and as easy as she has been.

We have had a change of plans.. new girl name is Payton (go ahead and laugh, Kinsey) :) still dont have a middle name. Nat and I both decided today that we really wanted a little girl. I have from the start but do more and more every day, but we will take either or and will love it to death. Whatever it is is VERY stubborn and VERY active. It kinda freaks me out all the weird things I feel. I never experienced anything like this with Madelynn. Sometimes it feels like its tickling me on the inside, if that makes sense, like I can feel little fingers. Its crazy! I'll be interested to see the difference in the way they act outside knowing how they both were on the inside. Make sense??

ok. So I have been trying to upload a video for you to watch.. but im not sure if I am the issue or this computer is the issue or blogger.. Im goin with blogger tho. SO... I am terrible sorry. I will try again tomorrow cuz Its sooo cute! I am giving up and going to bed tho. Sorry for no pictures.. I have been slackin in that area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...