Thursday, June 18, 2009

Whole bunch of nothin

Do you ever write a long post and convince yourself its dumb so you erase all of it?? I do that quiet often. Like when I really dont have anything to talk about  but feel the urge to blog. 

-Anyways... last night was a horrible night and I am not looking forward to going through the newborn sleepin thing yet.

This was VERY short lived but I thought it was cute that she had fallen asleep on her pillow.


-Madelynn likes to wake up at 7 on the dot but then is horribly cranky ALL day long... why??
- I am in the 3rd trimester tiredness and its KILLIN me!!!!
-Madelynn is almost 11 months and that means that she is almost a year.
-We FINALLY got a new fridge. Like a year and a half ago, we bought a brand new fridge from Lowes. The price was knocked down cuz it had been repaired. (I wouldnt advise you to do that, cuz you cant purchase any warranty on it.)  It was a good fridge but right at the year mark, the compressor went out and so for about 6 months now we have had this..
(dont mind the cute little nugget head on the left) My father in law was gracious in letting us borrow this for the amount of time he did. But, it was hard to downsize and to relearn how to grocery shop so that we can have enough food to last us but have such little space to put it in... I did it tho. 

Now, I have to fill this baby up...

It is very empty.  But, God provided for us at the perfect time!! Now if He will provide groceries to fill 'er up. :) New job paychecks are rough the first month or so!! We also got a new stove... its just black and matchy to the fridge. You can kinda see it to the left. So thats exciting to me! Our old stove was just that.. old. It was time for a new one. I'll tell ya... and im sure most of you know this... it is hard getting used to a new stove!!! I have burnt a few things. :)

-Swimmin with the cuz






Cash likes chicken. HA!
Soon and very soon this little guy will have a baby brother!! Cant wait to meet him! (even tho the last few months I still have to wait will just be that much more torturous. :)

-Madelynn is crawling over to me with her 'I pooped' whine... gotta get on that then hopefully VERY soon after that  a nap??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...