Sunday, June 14, 2009

Football Fun!

Sorry about the lack of blogging... just not much goin on around here. Last night we took Madelynn to the Stampede game. It was fun!! She really enjoyed being able to yell her little heart out without her mother telling her to SHHHH!! :) She also got to eat her  a good ol hot dog for dinner. No fruit, no vegetables, nothin healthy bout it... She very much liked it! She got tired towards the end and fell asleep on me and her baby sibling did not like that one bit. It kicked and pushed and who knows what else to try and get whatever was layin on it off (wouldnt it sound so much better if I could be like... whatever was laying on her... I think about this often. Dont take advantage of knowing... him or her) :) anyways... it was very unpleasant for me, I was pretty much sure that at any given moment a little hand would come punching out of my belly. Ok, that would be WEIRD!!! I had to give her to Nat cuz It got so horribly uncomfortable. I guess were startin the jealousy thing early....


this is Madelynn looking at termite todd, trying to figure out what the heck it was.


Ok, I will have EVERYONE out there know that I faced my deepest darkest (dumbest) fear to get this picture. I am terribly scared of these huge mascot things... Go ahead and laugh. It is a fear that I have had pretty much my whole life. I can remember going to Chuck E. Cheeses when I was younger and being horrified every time. I can even remember a little incident in the bathroom.... but we wont go there. Some people are scared of clowns, or the dark but in all seriousness, I really DO NOT like these things. Nat was in one of these mascots last year and it still freaked me out. I threatened him with his life and told him that if he came near me I would divorce him. I also want you to know that Nat refused to get this picture for me so I didnt have to go near it. What a mean guy! 

Now that we all know a new dumb fact about Mara... We handed her to the bug and I snapped the picture... didnt even try to get her to look at me or smile or anything (I dont think she would have looked at me anyways cuz she was very intrigued by this huge monster of a thing) cuz I was a little bit freaking out.. then he gave her back to Nat and kissed her... I cringed. DONT GET THAT CLOSE TO MY CHILD!!!! but I kept it inside and just smiled.. I really dont wanna pass this fear onto my child. It was all ok, and he didnt try to eat me or smother me or give me a hug or even a high 5. When we walked off I whispered to Nat "aren't you proud of me for facing my fears"? He looked at me with a big grin and said yes I am,  You did good. Good words to hear.  

Ok.. ya'll can stop laughing now.. Im done. 

ANYWAYS!! Here are a few pictures from our life the past few days...

Cuz i never have a picture of me and her.


Pretty lady in her new hat.

what happens when you turn your head for 2 seconds


Im sure she is thinking.. another picture mom???

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...