Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dr. visit

Not to much goin on around here today. Madelynn and I are just hangin out.

I had a Dr. apt today. It was the glucose test where you drink the nasty drink and they draw your blood to test for Gest. Diabetes. Well, it came back high so I have to go in on Thursday and do a 3 hour test. I'll have to drink the drink again and get my blood drawn every 3 hours. (Just in case you didnt know all of that.) Which I am not to thrilled about. I had to do this test when I was pg with Madelynn, but Nat was able to go with me so it wasn't to terribly lonely and boring.  This time im on my own... guess I'll find a good book and take it with me (blechhhh!!) Everyone told me that my test came back high with Madelynn cuz I ate breakfast before I went, so this time, I did not eat anything but still... I just hope that in the end its negative like it was with Madelynn.

Anyway, 28 weeks and counting! 

and here's the little lady 



1 comment:

  1. yes hopefully it does come back neg, b/c trust me it SUCKS to be gest diabetic. =) REALLY SUCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...