Monday, June 8, 2009

San Antonio

This weekend, Madelynn and I went to San Antonio for my cousins baby shower with my mom and 2 sisters.  We went shoppin and YES...  I bought Madelynn clothes... I havent bought the girl clothes in probably a month. I tried to convince Nat that she needed more clothes but it didnt work. :) Oh well, it was time in my mind. I also bought myself a bathing suit.. something that I have been looking for a long time now. I walked into the maternity store and there it was... everything I have ever wanted in a maternity bathing suit. And, It was on sale! 







2 comments:

  1. yeah, you gotta love being pregnant during the summer and having to put yourself into a swimsuit! I don't envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...