Monday, August 17, 2009

False Alarm x2

Yes, once again, we were sent home without a baby. Sunday morning around 4 I woke up having contractions... had been all night but didnt wake up and think that possibly I was in labor till about 4. So I got up and started timin 'em. I was not gonna go to the hospital until I was 100% sure this was it!!! I sat on the couch for an hour and a half as they got stronger and closer. Eventually they were 5 minutes apart and there was no denyin it... This was it!!! So I went and woke Nat up and told him and we got up and got ready to go. Called my mom to come over and sit with Madelynn. We get to the hospital and they completely stop! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad! This is exactly what I didnt want to happen. Layed in the bed for about an hour as the contractions weren't coming.... I just wanted to leave. I wasn't dialating at all... still at a 2. Ugh... do you know how frustrating that is????? Why couldn't my water break again at 37 weeks and be done with it??? This is so different from Madelynn. Anyways... We went home and took a nap, when I woke up, they started back up... all day long I had contractions regularly. Today I have not had as much as yesterday but they are definitely there. So who the heck knows. I have stayed super super hydrated. I decided that Im not goin to the hospital again unless my water breaks or I absolutley cant bear the contractions after more than 2 hours.

Pretty much just got 4 more days at the most anyways... I dont forsee much happenin if I am already contracting and nothin is goin on. I see trouble with my second child... Idk... maybe it will be like its father... Lord help me.

In other news, not to much goin on around the Rose household... I have been "nesting"... or rather cleaning like I mad woman these past few days. Doin laundry and gettin everything ready for this little bundle of joy.

Back in February, we went to Round Rock to go to Ikea. We had planned (knowing that we were having another baby and were NOT going to purchase another crib) to buy Madelynn a bed with our tax return. We got a whole bedroom set. Anyways, this weekend, Nat and Tyler set it all up in her room and it looks soooo good. Im not gonna push the transision any time soon cuz the baby can be in the bassinet for a good long while... but I am definitly going to give it a try because she is not sleeping good at all right now in her crib. Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing... maybe not. Never know till we try right???

Madelynn is actually starting to know that there is another option in life other than crawling. She likes to walk behind her mater (remember that??) and push it all over the house. Were gettin somewhere... She is also getting more teeth... Im assuming the top ones. They still have not made an appearance but I know somethins gotta be goin on in there... Lets just say she LIVES with her pacifier in her mouth and she knows and loves motrin. :) Between that and having contractions and being in pain all the time... By the end of the day Im dead. I'll be glad when I can actually deal with her and be her mom again rather than just letting her suck her paci all day to keep her happy. However through all this, she has now learned what a goldfish says... or rather, does. She gets her little lips goin... its so cute.

Friday is the day! Idk if I will make it over here to post again before then so maybe now the next post will be about the baby?? Im excited. Cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl... No matter how much I want another girl, my bets are on a boy... just got a feelin. I will really be shocked if its a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...