Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures

Hello?? are ya'll out there??? No one ever leaves me comments any more and it makes me sad. Comments make the blogging world go round! :)

Kinsey had this genious idea that I should blog at home and just save it... then when I get to the internet, just post em all! So there ya go, if you scroll down, I posted 3 new blogs. Keep in mind that these are over a few days period.

Now, I got my camera and chord so this might be a huge picture overload. Sorry for the lack of pictures in the previous blogs... I know sometimes long blogs are hard to read when they are not broken up by pictures. :)
(These are out of order and I really dont feel like putting them in lifes order so start at the bottom and go up. )


one of those new faces


Lovin that baby! She is so interested in Jedd.

Readin books. Her favorite past time


New face

Eek...

Bath time!

One of our many trips to lowes... Gotta entertain a girl somehow!

Madelynn face

chillin on the kitchen floor
In case you cant tell, thats a little microphone on one of her toys. My sister showed her how it works and she puts the whole thing in her mouth and makes noises. It probably wont work long due to all the drool that is now in it.


Sleepin in her new room! (Not been a fun thing for us)

2 comments:

  1. hey now!!! i still leave you comments!!!! =) the pictures are Adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...