Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Her fathers child...

So this morning, I was doing the dishes and I realized that I had not heard from Madelynn in awhile so I went and looked for her. Looked all over the house and couldnt find her...

I eventually found her in our closet, in my scrapbook stuff, with a permanent marker.





This is something else that she has discovered.




and this....



This is just funny to me. Any time Im in the kitchen and I leave the fridge open for 2 seconds, there she is, taking everything out and lining it up and then putting it back. She'll sit there and do it for forever... of course, I stop her before forever happens cuz I dont wanna pay for it in the electric bill.

She has kept me on my feet for a few days now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...