Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Hello from the land of the sick and deaf! 
YEA!!! I'm going on 3 days now with my ears being completely clogged and all I hear is muffles. I've taken everything known to man and NOTHING will help me... and wouldn't ya know its the weekend.... I'm about to the point of going to the Doctors for this junk... but I'll have to wait till Monday. Madelynn woke up this morning with a sore throat... AGAIN! Doesn't matter how hard I try to keep all of us from spreading germs, its gonna happen anyways!! I'm about ready to take them in too. 

Weren't ya'll just thrilled with my pics from my last post?!?! 
I tried to fix it about a billion times, but obviously it was not successful.... so hope you had fun imaging what those pics looked like.

Well, Happy few days after Thanksgiving!!! We had a wonderful day. My in-laws came down and we enjoyed Thanksgiving with them and the other in-laws that live here in NM.

Nat got called out that evening, but I was glad that we got to have him around majority of the day. 
The kids had fun playing outside with their cousins.


BOOGER!!!


Stetson -I like to do everything the hardest way possible- Rose









Paw Paw playing with the girls





Nat and his brother, Jim.


After we ate, we went back out to try and get a family pic.


and play some more...






The next day, after everyone left and the kids got a GOOD nap, we got out our Christmas stuff.
 and of course, watched ELF!

 I would be lying if I said we didn't lock this crazy guy up with snacks for the process




He got into a candle... can you tell??

HA! this is our new tradition..... a husband that makes breakfast for dinner when his wife is too lazy to cook. I really am a bad wife!! and he's such a great husband. In all reality I really didn't feel up to cooking so his face is a little dramatic. ;)





We agreed that we did not need to put any of our pretty glass bulbs on the tree this year per Stetson James.... and I really like just the few "special" ornaments that are on it. So far, 24 hours in and the tree is still standing. 

Course, we had to have some hot cocoa and Christmas music to get in the Christmas spirit! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...