Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You're not alone.


Don't worry... you're not the only one who's been neglected. 
I suck as a mom. 
suck as a wife.
suck as a blogger.
suck as a picture taking, memory making mom.

But don't worry... its not gonna be one of those posts. 
Ya know, the depressing, woe is me type of posts.

Just being HONEST with you.... I feel like I've been bad at life in general! I seem to get that way when I don't have my partner around. I love my husband dearly, and I could never EVER thank him enough for all he does for us. (All you ladies out there know what I'm sayin?!?!) Honestly, all he does for me/us is overwhelming... and honestly I sometimes can't handle all that has to happen for him to be such an amazing man. He works a lot of hours. Its the way the job goes. So... basically what I'm getting at is I turn into a CRAZY lady when were in these low points of the job when daddy is workin alot.

So thats where I've been... CrAzY and husbandless (SHOUT OUT TO ALL YOU SINGLE PARENTS OUT THERE) 

The cherry on top?? We've ALL been sick for almost a month now! Its going round and round and round and mama finally got it.... and I am a miserable wreck! I always get colds in my eyes.... so my eyes have been non stop faucets!! The girls just look at me so confused as to why momma's crying. 

Anyways... I can't even believe that thanksgiving is like 2 seconds away... and Christmas is like 6 seconds away!! Its insane that were already almost through November. I'm WAY looking forward to Thanksgiving.... baking and eating and family! My in-laws are coming down and I cannot wait!!!! 

I suppose I shall do a little update. 
Madelynn had a good little fall... or rather face plant the other day. She's definitely not very clumsy and she really doesn't get hurt very often so this was kinda a BIG deal. She was jumping off a basket and the basket flew out from under her causing to "lose her step" so to speak and she just face planted. It was pretty traumatic. She had a bloody nose and a bloody lip. Her nose swelled up pretty good and it was RED! 

This is a day later, see the yucky bruise on the bridge of her nose?? 


The other morning I needed to go to town early and was greeted by a mucky, foggy, depressing morning! I actually found it to be quite pleasant. So I had to get a pic! 


oh... and guess what. We have a pregnancy in our house... and guess what. Its NOT me!! Its our dad gum dog! We have a male dog. We have a female dog. Not for any particular reason other than we just liked the 2 of them. 
We had every intention of getting them fixed... but the Vet that we took them to here in Lovington closed down... and I just never sought out a new vet. Stupid... I know. But, since we are kinda, sorta BIG on unplanned pregnancy, this should come as not shock to you. We partially wanted them to have puppies at some point in life simply because we wouldnt mind having more dogs out here! 

So, Nat spoils her...and I would be lying if I said I haven't been sneaking her table scraps here and there and babying her. I just can't help it. I feel such sympathy for her. I feel like we got a  connection of childbearing goin on.  
So... want a puppy??? They'll be cute and great dogs!!! ;)

Lion King. Ever seen it?? I have approximately 84 times in the 2 weeks that we've had it. Woo Hoo!! When we got it I was all sorts of excited, and I actually enjoyed watching it with them, as that was one of our faves  growing up. Its kinda spun outta control and we are saying NO to the Lion King a little more through out the day. I got the girls these little Simba and Nala kissing stuffed animals and they're all 4 inseparable. Its pretty cute, actually. Madelynn treats her Nala like a baby.... So much so that Nala often goes in M's tummy to "grow" :) 

She's a sweet caring little girl and it made me smile to walk in her room and see this.

Speaking of Madelynn... she had a Thanksgiving lunch today at school that all families were invited to. She was soooo excited that mama, daddy, bubba and sis were coming to eat lunch with her. We had a sweet time as a family... and it was pretty much the first meal we've eaten all together in a month!! Never take those times for granted!!


 *SNOT*

 We made silly faces to make the long line a little more bearable.





There you have it. The life of a CrAzY husband-less lady. 
Here's to hopin for a nice quiet Thanksgiving with family!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...