Monday, December 19, 2011

*Sighhh*

It seems my wee little baby girl that was born oh so long ago is no longer a baby. 

She had her first little Christmas program at her school.... and I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed 1 wee little tear as I saw my 6 lb. 1 oz. ---breech, therefore causing me to have a c-section--- baby girl walk out on the stage.... How on earth did this happen????

I know the video is long...... but you can just watch a clippet and see how cute she was. ;)


I was a little nervous because every time we practiced her songs at home she YELLED the songs, at the top of her little lungs. I talked to her a few times about toning it down a bit but in her defense.... "Mrs. Stephanie told me to sing REALLY loud" After she told me that I couldn't bear to tell her to tone it down.

I could tell she was a little off and confused as to why she was walking out on stage in front of ALL these people. therefore causing her to act a little goofy...
playing with her friends
picking her nose...
picking her nose...
and picking her nose. 




She was pretty darn cute and we were pretty smitten with her.

.... Actually, truth be known were pretty smitten with ALL of them. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...