Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Check up.

Little man had his 18 month check up today, and everyone was quite impressed with how advanced he is in life. Always makes a mama proud to hear people bragging on her babes. :)

He weighed in at a whopping 27 lbs and he is by far still my biggest baby.. And to be quite honest, he was too busy jumping off things, opening the door and running out and acting like a maniac so I have no clue about his other stats. :)

As far is his rash/sickness goes, after being exposed to his cousins with it, the Doctor thought it was hand foot and mouth... Although after reading about it, Im still not thoroughly convinced that's what it is. I still vote chicken pox... But who the heck knows. All that matters is that he is healing beautifully and the girls have kept from it this far!!

This is my little man in a nutshell. Climbed off the table, (yes, the high
Up ones) walked over, pushed the chair to the sink, got up on it and drank....... All before I could blink and realize what he was doing. He's such a turkey head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...