Monday, February 20, 2012

Phone Pics.

Ha! Can you tell I have a tad more time on my hands without the puppies around?!? I have enjoyed lots of "down" time since they've been gone. :) 

I have a bazillion pictures on my phone.... when I don't have my camera around, you can bet Im takin pics on my phone!!!! I ended up digging a bigger hole for myself by not adding the photos to my computer on a regular basis. I finally sat down long enough to load them all......
So, all those pictures I took and thought... oh I need to put that on my blog.... here they are. Not really ALL of them, but just a few from the past few months... and some videos.

In no particular order and a completely random post:

She was asking for TinkerBell fruit snacks... 
and let me just say, IF it were possible to bottle up that squeaky little voice, and that cute little face, my world would be a better place.


The kids and I have been to the story time at the library a couple of times and the girls just love it!! Although, I probably shouldn't go per my 18 month old little boy who cant sit still for 5 seconds. But while the girls listen to a story and do a craft, I chase the little dude around like a maniac! 
Such is life. ;)


 Sweet Miss P after aunt KK did her hair.

This was at Payton's  VCUG appointment. Not ever being able to spend 1 on 1 time with each kid, its always a pretty BIG deal to only have 1 child with us. :)


Little Cowboy.
 me and my little man.

 This is a time when they were all 3 sick and we all just sat in the chair all day long. 

Little Madelynn. 
Oh my precious little 3.5 year old. So thankful for videos and to be able to look back and remember her sweet little prayers.




18 month old little boy.
'nuff said.

The kids love to all 3 jump in the jeep and DRIVE... when the puppies were here, they always grabbed one and took it for a ride too!

I potentially shouldn't share this one.... but I can't resist!!!!!! 
 Little diva 

My sweet Mad on Valentines day with her new monkey.


This is always good for a laugh. I go back and watch it quite often.
Puppies trying to run across the cattle guard.

We have handles on the drawers.
*HALLELUJAH*
But then look down a tad and see my toaster. 
Still no cabinet doors. 

The girls on one of their playing sprees. Learning letters at "church" ;)

BATH TIME!

and last, but not least, an infamous baby eating lemon video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...