Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Outside World


I know that many, many, many mama's out there are loving this Spring weather. I remember that feeling when winter hit and there was officially no more playing outside... and thinking oh no, life is over. But, alas, spring has arrived and we are back to the outside world.

I have desperately waited for the girls to learn how to really ride their bikes good so that we could venture away from our little slab driveway, and actually RIDE more than just circles. Huge thanks to my dad for having a tad more patience than me when helping them learn to pedal correctly. I had all but given up on trying to get them to pedal forward.

We headed to the park the other day and rode for hours!! 








I also took the opportunity to get my camera out and try to get a few good pics of them.






oh yes, he did.


Little man was DONE for before we even got a chance to play at the park!! He grabbed his daddy and held on until we got to the car!! It was sweet. He kept saying "home" "home." He has become such a home body lately and often tells us he wants to go home when were away, and he's not happy.




We've lived with our garage door open, and all the outside toys strewn all over our front yard!!
I love spring time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...