Friday, March 30, 2012

Can't I??

Can't I just freeze my little man right where he is??
I'm pretty sure I wrote a post similar to this on my girls when they were the age of Stetson.
Seriously, is there any age better than 19 months?!? 

You know whats coming.... the "twos".... and they're at that age where they're independent, without an attitude. And it just doesn't help that he is my BABY and he is a BOY!!! Oh my goodness I just can't get enough of that little boy... I often find myself thinking how on earth does one parent more than 1 boy. Whew, that guy is crazy!! From flooding my bathroom, to jumping off couches, he's covered in bruises and scratches from head to toe. He not only holds how ground to his big sisters but, often pushes them around when he is done wrong. He's obsessed with cars and calls them "beep beep" 
...and I just love him. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you about the 19 months! Don't tell my kids, but I think my favorite age is between 18-22 months!

    By the way...he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...