Friday, June 8, 2012

San Antonio.

My sisters and a couple of their friends came to visit right after we got back from Key West.... It was fun... interesting to add 4 teenage girls to the mix, but I think it was a fun week. My kids LOVED having the girls here... and I'm sure that they drove those girls bonkers!!





We finally got our pool up!! 








We've had this little trip planned with my family for a little while now... even though we had all been away from home for quite a long stretch, we picked up and left again. Crazy?? 
Yes. It was crazy.... but it was sooo much fun!! 
We just had a couple days in San Antonio and I wanted to go to the River Walk and Sea World.... oh and shopping... but that didn't happen.

We completely did NOT realize that we were heading to San Antonio on Memorial Day weekend....So all places were slightly crammed, but we managed! 

Our first stop was the River Walk. It was shoulder to shoulder with people. Hot, humid and crammed. The beginning of our time was slightly un-enejoyable with 3 kids+double stroller+ water+a million people. After we ate and some time went on, it was much easier to enjoy!! 



 My dad... trying to embarrass my sisters....

 Madelynn had just fallen asleep when we got there so she was a zombie the first little while.
 We ate some yuuummmmy Mexican food for dinner.



We did the boat ride on the river.. the kids were DONE at this point and the boat ride was possibly a bit too long for their tired little souls.






The next day we hit Sea World... which I've ben dying to take the kids there since Madelynn was born!!!!! It was perfect for them!! Stetson and Payton couldn't really do the kiddy rides, but Madelynn and I had a BLAST riding together!! I've never seen that kid so happy. It was precious!!




The kids loved the shows!! 





Next up we went to the Bay Of Play area that was solely for the little guys!! It was a blast!! The kids had so much fun running through the water and cooling off.







Butt crack action!







nasty kids








My dad.... and one of his picture with the phone moments. There were many.
Its a family joke... my dad and his phone pics. ;)


We were able to meet up with one of my cousins, and my uncle for the day. The girls had fun getting to know Faith, my cousin's sweet little girl.
This is her and Payton. She is 2 weeks older than Payton... and she is taller than Madelynn!! 




Shamu!! 



Next I wanted to take Madelynn on some of the rides. She had been begging all day!! She is definitely her mama's girl, thats for sure. 








We were there from 10 AM to 8 PM... The kids were troopers and had an AWESOME day!!





As we were leaving, Payton spent a good amount of time trying to keep bub from the road. It was quite funny. He knew exactly what he was doing... and knew that he was aggravating his 2nd mama AKA his sister. She kept that boy on the ground so he would NOT go in the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...