Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Dad.

Happy Fathers Day to my amazing Dad!!!
I am thankful that God gave me to you... that I was raised by a Godly man....
Thankful for all those times mom said no, and you said yes. :)
Thankful that you were our provider and sustainer for us.
Thankful for the vacations we took as a family. The memories are coveted.
Thankful you accepted my letters slipped under your door.. instead of making me talk.
Thankful for you pushing me to be and do my best... even when I didn't want to.
Thankful for the PaPa that you are to my kids... they're blessed to have you in their life.


Love you, Dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...