Saturday, July 28, 2012

Birthday Day

I survived the BIRTHday.

After reassurance from my MIL, I decided I'm not too crazy for being so incredibly emotional as my children age. The night before, as I was home alone and laying in bed re-reading my blog 
(M-I-S-T-A-K-E)
 as Madelynn grew up, I was a slight basket case. Agghh!

Anywho, for her bday, she wanted to go to Mr. Gatti's and play!! Nat was able to join us, so we had a wonderful time just the 3 of us!! A very special day for a very special girl!!


cereal for breakfast... her favorite!

Nana came over to bring some gifts.



Then we went to Mimi's for MORE presents.

She's been begging for a Dr. kit... she has really gotten into that new show on Disney channel, Doc Mcstuffins... hence the desire for a Dr's bag.








Since we've moved back, and live right on the creek in Mertzon, she has been wanting to fish... so she was super excited to get to pick out her first fishing pole for her B-day!!


We got home late and had some Birthday cake!!



and we fished!


and tonight (yes, this is a super late blog post...) she caught her very first fish!! 
It was precious. 


She's just way too big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...