Thursday, August 9, 2012

Party!

 We did another big, 3 kid party hoorah this year. Its just so much easier to do that than 3 separate parties... 
and... 
well...
I sucked this year.
Still feel guilty about the lack of party that I had initially wanted to do.
I know, thats stupid... they really don't care anyways... 
It was a bad time though.. I've had trouble "Settling" here with half my stuff still in NM.. I seem to think that I can't function so I keep thinking,
-when I get my stuff from NM

... hence the
 "I can't throw the party I want to cuz most of the stuff I'll need is 4 hours away... and me going out and buying the things I would need would be a waste of money, and doubling what I already had"
...spirit.

Anyways.... now that I got that outta the way... 
I just went on the kids favorite colors... and we had a Pink, blue and orange party.

It was indeed a great day of celebrating the birth of my 3 babies. 









Shout out to my lovely, oh so talented sister on making the cakes!!







It was also another very special birthday that day!! We were pleased to be able to celebrate my mom too!

The kids had soo much fun.. 
swinging..



jumping


Riding
... and riding some more


and playing new games. 




Thanks to everyone who helped me in this endeavor... and thanks to everyone who took the time out to come celebrate this special time of year with us!! 
We'll do it all again next year!!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...