Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ahhhh.

Excuse me as I let out that sigh of relief. 
We've moved... and we are officially town-folk. 
It has been a looong move (aren't they all tho?!?) 
We had stuff in many different locations, in 2 different states, so there were many a trips here and there, but alas, we have all of our stuff under 1 roof.... in 1 location. 
It is relieving!! 
It seems that we were teased with "we will close tomorrow" a few times... and then last Friday, it actually happened!!! 
We've been pretty much going non stop since then!! From sun up to sun down. 
I cannot stop until I've made my house our cozy little corner in the world... I haven't decided if this is a blessing, or a curse. My legs, back and feet would probably vote a curse... 

I must make a shout out to my dear sweetheart, who, as I've unpacked all the boxes, has made trips to NM... got all of our stuff here, spent half a day putting up blinds on the 25 windows of which had NO blinds, fixed stuff, put my garbage disposal in, and pretty much took care of anything "manly." I found myself many times in the past week in awe of the man I married, and all that he accomplished in the name of getting our house fixed up for us. I pretty much LOVE him... and cant thank him enough for all his hard work he put in on his days off.

I've had a pretty wonderful time fixing up the place and seeing all my stuff that I haven't seen in 6 months... Its always fun. 
.....and...
'the kids had Christmas in February when they got all their toys. :)

Anywho... thats a quick update. I've finally sat down long enough to write. Next up on the list is to take pictures of the new place!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...