Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter, celebrating the risen Savior!! Ever since Easter, the girls have been GRILLING us with questions about God,  Jesus, heaven and Jesus dying on the cross... Its sure been neat to see their little brains running.... They've asked questions  I'm not even sure how to answer!! Not that I'm a Bible scholar or anything.... but whew!! 
They got some movement in their little hearts!!! and I LOVE it!!!! 

and Par-Don-ey me while I brag on my beauties!! Are they not the cutest things you ever saw??? 


Ohhh I just love them!!! 

and my beautiful little ladies....


We've struggled getting into a church since we've been back in town. Not really somewhere I like to be... but, we were really excited to get to visit the church my dad has been preaching at. 
and........
We were able to be there for the unanimous vote to vote him as the new Pastor at Christoval Baptist Church!!
I'll definitely be super sad to not see him at the school every time I'm up there.. 
but,
We are super excited for this change in their lives!!!!


I had agreed to host Easter dinner at our house this year before I realized just how crazy things were gonna be  after Paytons surgery... so needless to say, I backed out of anything "hosting" except cleaning the dadgum toilets. ;)
We had a wonderful time!! 
and as always, we LOVED having people in our home.

I love watching my sisters "snapchat" and I love catching they're stupid faces... but its even better when I catch my husband joining in with them.


Little bit a Duck Dynasty.


We had a monstrous easter egg hunt!!







and cascarones.









Little sisters with all their nieces and nephews.

The kids had a blast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...