Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Madelynn and her Daddy

Ever since I was pregnant with Madelynn, (in case you dont know, we weren't ever able to find out the sex she would be, she was a little shy) but, Nat and I always knew it would be a girl, but of course, you have to be prepared for either one. Anyways. He would always talk to my belly and  call her princess. So since day 1, she has always been daddy's princess. I always told myself that my child would NEVER be the one wearing clothes with princess on it or have items with princess written on them cuz to me, it comes across as a spoiled brat who gets whatever she wants and throws tantrums and then gets her way. Know what I mean??   (Just to clear things up, she wont ever throw a tantrum or be spoiled rotten...) HA!!! 

However I will admit, it absolutely melts my heart when I hear him call her princess and her face lights up like it wont for anyone else in the world and her smile is so big that you can barely see her eyes. She buries her head in her hands or her daddy's chest like she cant handle it. Ahhh, its a sweet thing. Its love. 

He wants to buy her anything that says princess on it... and I am sooo ok with  that for that reason right ^^ there. When we went to Austin a few weeks ago, we went to babies r us and bought some stuff. One being a piggy bank that says princess on the side of it and the little pig is wearing a pink bow and a tiara, (as every princess should.) Every night, before I put Madelynn to bed, he picks her up and he says "I got some change for your piggy bank princess" and they go in there and he pulls the days change out of his pocket and one by one starts putting it in there. Madelynn just watches his every move, she is quickly learning what money is and where it is SUPPOSED to go, in her piggy bank. Uhhh... I LOVE it!! I cant get enough of it. He is such a good daddy!

Daddy and his princess


Fresh outta momma. The first time he got to hold her. Sweetest moment in my life.


2 weeks. Her favorite place to sleep


1 month. You cant really tell, but he is holding Madelynn and dancing with her. Another sweetest moment in my life.


2 months. Playin with her daddy


3 months. Goin to pick out our pumpkins for fall.


4 months. My two favorite people


5 months. They sleep the same exact way!


6 months. Ridin the 4 wheeler.


7 months. Getting ready to go to her first rodeo. 
(excuse the crookedness, not sure whats goin on)

This is for my best friend and such a wonderful daddy who takes such good care of his family. 
I love You!

1 comment:

  1. awwww....yeah she's a daddy's girl...i have one myself and it is the most precious thing in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...