Monday, March 9, 2009

This Guy

Ok. so you know this guy that I have been talking about on here??? The one my child calls daddy, the one that means the world to me. He is not so high in my book right now... you would never believe what he just did to me. There is a bbq place here in Mertzon that is really REALLY good and it is something that is high on the cravings list if ya know what I mean. He says you wanna get some bbq tonight and my heart beats a little faster and I get a big smile and I start to drool. Its the few words that I live to hear (they are not said very often to me... I usually have to beg and beg to get it.) Im like YEAH!! that sounds soooo good and he says BAHAHAHAHAHA to bad there closed... ok. you dont do that to a pregnant lady. ugh.. Im still not over it. I oughta send him to town to get me some bbq.


Anyways... Today was a fun day for us. We went to lunch with some of the Rose ladies. Went to Target cuz I was told not to home cuz Nat had not done the dishes yet and I told him that I was not going to come home to a sink full of dishes. (Im really not THAT mean of a  wife... but Nat and I have this thing about paper plates. He thinks that they are the biggest waste of money... and they are... but I am sooo for spending the extra money to not have to spend my whole entire day doing dishes. So every time we run out, I put it on the list and he says we dont need them, I will wash the plates... RIGHT!!.... so I am stubborn and leave the dishes for him. Then eventually I buy them when he is not with me. This happens every single time that we run out of paper plates) So we had to stall and where better than target?? 

Came home and swang?? swinged?? Just kiddin, its swung Duh! (I had to look that up, dumb moment) and let the dogs play in the sprinkler.




I know that you would probably rather see my sweet little girl than my dogs but I love to see them having fun and there most favorite thing is to play in the sprinkler. This is baby, (the lab) she was my first baby. And then there is Bob.. I mean Harley. she is rather... how you say dumb... Good Lord she is dumb. The only reason that she is still around these here parts is cuz she absolutely LOVES Madelynn. She will let her pull her ears off and stick her fingers in her nose, she is so gentle with Madelynn.



Baby is still warmin up to her... she has some jealousy issues that she is workin out. She mostly just ignores her. (excuse the clip in the hair, you know when your cleaning and you find a clip and just stick it somewhere in your hair... maybe thats just me and my mom)


Oh my,  im forgetting Nat's dog. I would get in big trouble if I left her out. Sweet little Mitsy, I do believe is the ugliest dog I ever did see. (dont tell him I said that) She is  the sweetest dog you will ever meet too. She just adores Nat. Once you get to know her, she is cute, just funny lookin. She mostly keeps to herself and doesn't care much about the other dogs and doesnt like to play in the sprinkler, or play at all. I call her the grandma dog.


maybe she's not so bad after all

ok.. sorry. enough about the dogs. This is the picture of the day...  Just jokin with ya... the picture doesn't want to load... ive been trying for 94 hours it seems. so... you'll just have to come back tomorrow to see it. Cuz it will make you laugh.

Guess I should go to bed... its been a looooong time since I stayed up till 1. Bad idea. I gotta get up early and go watch kids... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...