Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So exciting!!

Well, let me just tell you that I lied.. The picture still wont load. Who knows why. So I guess you cant see it after all. 

So... the most exciting thing about being a mom occurred today. (Well not really the MOST exciting, close tho)

Today, we got to take our first bath with no support. Just a nakey little girl sittin in the tub. Let me just tell you, bath time and bed time are the most special time to me. I have looked forward to bein able to bathe her and lettin her splash in the water and play with her toys for so long. Then getting her out and rubbin lotion on her little baby body and puttin her jammies on. Brushin her blonde hair and holding her close feeding her her bottle and watching her little eye lids get heavier and heavier till she is asleep. uhhh I just love it.  



oh. btw. Nat redeemed himself tonight and got me some bbq. AND he brought me home a reeces blizard with extra reeces. That is just about my favorite treat! 

Now, I need to go eat it.

2 comments:

  1. it is wonderful when they play in the tub...just wait it gets better as they get older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun bath time!! To answer your question. I have made a lot of Julia's bows and I got the bands at rattle dazzle on Nickerbocker...they sell bows there too. Some others that she has were gifts so I'm not sure where they are from.
    But it sure helps things out when you are as bald as Julia is!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...