Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its cold.

So, let me just start out by saying that its a little bit chilly outside...

and we sat around all day (well not me, I was doing laundry and cleaning ALL day... Cuz im good like that. HA! I wish.) saying "you wanna go to town?" and never movin torwards the door.  We finally decided to go around 7 or so. Probably wasn't the best day to get Madelynn out in the weather... but we did it anyway. Bad parents... I know. Nat was itchin to go to Home Depot and I just LOVE going there myself... (not really) but he is a trooper and tags along every time we go shopping and never complains. I have been convicted of that. Complaining when we go shopping at his stores. Im workin on it.

We also went to Logans for dinner. Madelynn is a crazy beast about french fries... I do believe that she would have eaten my fingers off to get to them. This was her second dinner so its not like she is starving to death, you would have never known it tho. When we were fixin to leave, around 9:30 or so. Some old hag decides to tell Madelynn (like were not sitting there or anything) that it was way past her bed time and that she shouldn't be out. Ok... ya, it was past her bed time and ya, we probably should not have gone to town so late. BUT WE DID!! I could kinda (but then again not really) understand if Madelynn was in a crazy uproar and disturbing everyones dinner but she was sitting in Nat's lap laughing and smiling. Ugh.. I hate it when people do that. Mind your own business. She is my kid and if I needed help raising her, I would ask for it. I HATE that. People see that were young and apparently we look dumb??? and they think we have no clue what were doin. 

Anyways... let me calm down... haha. Then we went to Wal Mart and spent our weekly 'oops.. didnt mean to spend that much.' Just on a bunch of junk that we didnt need. We had fun. 



Madelynn decided that she didnt want to sleep last night. She was up every 3 hours on the dot. She would stay up for an hour or so laughing and playing with her eeyore that she likes to sleep with. When I would go in there she would just laugh at me... it makes it a little hard to be upset about losing sleep. It reminded me of when she was a new born. God help me. (we JUST got out of the newborn sleeping stage like last month) and I was quickly reminded that it is comin up again REAL soon... ahhh... what have I done to myself. But then I think of the sweet memories of Madelynn birth and the fun times that we have had with her and I really honestly cant wait to do it all again. Most people call me crazy. But I love it!! (remind me of this in 5 months.)





Thought you might wanna look at this cuteness... She has a little itty bitty butt. Oh but I love it so.


and those eyes...


Ok. Im done. I realize that this was pretty much a pointless post and I rambled alot but Im just sittin here wide awake and its 12:30 am. Ugh... I dislike this time change very much.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun doin things with your sweeties though?? I love being out and about with Carlos - even if it is late at night or "past bed time". Don't worry mama - do your thing and don't sweat it when other people tell you things - just let it roll right off. ;-) I think I will be seeing you very soon, Saturday, right?

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...