Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh happy day!!

So yesterday, Nat calls me when he is on his lunch break and he says "guess what my hours are..." a few words that I have been not wanting to hear seeing that Wally world is open 24 hours. He proceeds to tell me that he will be working from 4 in the afternoon to 1 AM. WHAT???!? That means I go to bed alone, I eat dinner alone, Madelynn doesnt get a goodnight kiss from her daddy. I dont do that stuff alone, its not legal... but, if I have to, I will survive. Im not the first one to have to have a husband work odd hours. 

BUT, I shouldn't even waste my little fingers typing away cuz... He got another better job! It was always a potential job from the beginning and it didnt look like it was going to work out so we trusted that this was God's plan for now. Then out of no where, it all just worked out. It was all in Gods timing. We are so very thankful!! He is gonna be working at Bug Express, you know the yellow trucks drivin all around town. So if you need an exterminator, Nats your man. God totally took care of us there! He worked there when we were first married but quit so that he could work out here in Mertzon and not have to drive in every day. But, for a season, it will be driving to town every day and maybe, just maybe someday soon we can move to town!! Im not seeing 4 of us crammed here for to terribly long.




(her dream come true^^)

and this little girl... she is back on her yelling and growling streak (you can tell in the picture she is yelling.) She quit for a couple months and I was sooo thankful cuz it got quite embarrassing in public. Its worse this time, we go to restaurants and while waiting for our food she is screaming. Its not a cute scream. Its high pitched, screeching and un pleasant! I got some good video of this issue but its 3 minutes long and didnt think you would wanna sit and watch my child scream for 3 minutes. Ill try and get a shorter one! Today, I was standing in line waiting to pick up a prescription and these 2 girls, probably my age, were standing behind me oohing and aahing over Madelynn and Madelynn was bein cute for them and grinning and waving at them and then she growled and one girl said "did she just growl at me?!?!" I turned around and I politely said, yes, she growls... were not quite sure why... sorry. After that they did not pay any attention to her so Im not sure If Madelynn offended her or what. It was kinda funny and kinda embarrassing. 

2 comments:

  1. I would totally watch Madelynn scream for 3 minutes! I'm sort of curious now.

    Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll wanna buy or rent our house???? :-) oh and we are missing you on our family website!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...