Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Im all alone!

Nat started workin yesterday and I am rather lonely. He was here with us for almost 2 months! But ya know... bills never stop and when there is no cash flowin... it makes things rather difficult. I couldn't even begin to tell you the last time I was home 2 days in a row. I thought I might enjoy it, but my brains already runnin, thinkin of what I can go do... but guess what. I have no car! So Im stuck out here. 

Yesterday I deep cleaned the living room and re-arranged in the process. No, I shouldnt have moved heavy furniture, but I did and I am regretting it today. I have this terrible urge to clean and re-arrange. So I guess I will move my way through the house till its all done. But for now, I must rest cuz I can barely walk, I did waaaay to much yesterday!!

On to Madelynn now, we got rid of bottle liners, Hallelujah!! We spent umpteen thousand dollars on bottles when she was a baby trying to find the right ones and we finally settled on the bottles that you have to buy liners for which were great for gas when she was little. The other day when I was going through all the baby stuff, I remembered that we still have alot of different bottles that were used for... 2 seconds, so I went and got them and she has taken great to them. In case you dont know, bottle liners cost an arm and a leg so I am excited about not having to buy them anymore! Unless of course, this baby is bottle fed. I guess I will have a 3 month break. :) She has also started to walk around the couch while holding onto it. Still not brave enough to try and stand on her own... but were workin on it every day!!!



twizzler anyone??
 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you guys are lonely. If you ever want to get the girls together to play just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im likin those pj's...hmmmm remind me of a little girl about this time last year!!! tear.. =)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...