Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One of those days...

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you have accomplished so much but then you look at your house and question why you feel that way??
This is what my living room looks like at the moment... But, I have got alot done on my "To do this week" list. Thankfully, I was able to let her spend some time with Sharon so I could get some stuff done. She hasn't seen her NaNa in a long time so they needed some quality time together. Now she is sleeping peacefully in her bed... Its 5:45 and she is napping... scary thing. BUT. my goodness gracious if this kid would have slept last night, I wouldnt be letting her sleep right now. Like I said in my last post, we have been having ALOT of trouble getting her to sleep good. Her and I did not go to sleep till 3 in the morning and then we both slept till 11. So we are sooooo thrown off in the sleep department. Hopefully these next few days of going to town and having stuff to do will put us back to normal. We'll see. 

Tomorrow morning, Mr. Jedd (new nephew) will be making his arrival so we will be at the hospital bright and early!! I cant wait.  I must go awaken my child and straighten up my house and start to think about dinner.

1 comment:

  1. hehehee...she is conditioning you for a new baby....you know the "all night" thing... hope it gets better. bet nana loved the time!! =)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...