Monday, June 29, 2009

A solution??

To our sleep problem...


Since we have done away with the bottle, Madelynn has had a hard time falling asleep and then sleeping through the night. Its been rough for her not having that before bed time bottle, and its been rough for me with these sleepless nights. Just a couple days ago, she had a peaceful falling asleep and then she slept all night long. When I went in and got her in the morning, she had one pacy in her mouth and one in her hand... apparently there was a left over pacy that got lost in her bed and she found it! And she was absolutely thrilled about it. Every night since then, she goes to bed and finds that pacy and when she wakes up in the morning, she still has it in her hand. Its funny but I think that it has helped her kinda get through this.

2 comments:

  1. Just for the record...I LOVE The name choices!! I coached a little girl named payton a while back and totally loved the name as soon as I heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...let me just tell you...kaelynn has a paci collection. that's right...you heard me...it will probably be her show and tell for kindergarden at the rate we are going. everynight we go to bed with AT LEAST 2 if not 4....awww that wonderful "security" blanket... =)

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...