Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie

Ok so when I said that my posts would be few and far between.. I lied, and what I meant to say was: A) We would get everything packed up that could be packed up way sooner than I had thought. B) We ran outta boxes. and C) I would be immobile due to the pain that this child is causing me. Allowing me to have ample time to blog. 

Now that we got that straight... For the record, Nat (who is the sweetie that I am talking about) has a birthday tomorrow  but he gets his birthday blog today cuz we have plans for tomorrow and one of them is not being at home so I can say sweet things about my guy and wish him a happy birthday. So Happy Birthday (tomorrow) my love! And a special shout out to his momma who labored with him for many hours only to be followed up by a honkin huge baby delivered by c-section. I would have given that kid up for adoption. Ok, not really... but I love him! In case ya'll couldnt tell. He is a great guy.

Thank you Lord for sending him to me and I pray for many more years to come in his life!

Last night, we had a birthday party for Nat with his family. It was fun. Fun times playing games and eating and hangin out. 


Happy Birthday Daddy!!


Madelynn and her aunt Crystal


Mark Allen reading her her new book all the way from Alaska. 


and this is just Nat for ya..


and yes, I realize that most of the pictures are of Madelynn, and this is supposed to be about Nat. My apologies 

Tomorrow, we plan to drop Madelynn off bright and early with my mom. (Not really mom, dont worry.) Just around noon or so. Then were gonna go out by ourselves! Wow, its been like 6 months since we have been out alone! I am soo very excited about it. Were gonna go see Transformers 2 and go eat somewhere. Then do some clothes shoppin with his birthday money and we also plan to get Madelynns birthday present while we are out. Then were gonna go to the stampede game! I know, so romantic. But thats what he wanted to do!! I am really lookin forward to it in case you  cant tell. I think that thats what is going to get me through this boring day!! That and the fact that Madelynn and I slept till 10:45 and when you sleep in, your days go by soooo much faster. 

This is just to make up for the blogs with no pictures. Ms. Bruise head herself... bein cute.

Oh and did I mention that today, I am 33 weeks! Woo Hoo! I made it through another week. So that means 6 weeks left!! I will just be glad to have some relief from the pain I am in. I really dont care THAT much about having this baby. :) ya right.. I think we all know differently than that.
....And I know that I am kinda going on and on about nothin but I had a question??? This morning, I was laying in bed and it was real quiet and I hear a popping noise coming from my stomach. I did not move at all and it would do it every time the baby moved. It sounded just like when you pop your fingers or your elbow under water. It was crazy. Do you think you could possibly hear that?? I looked it up online and it seems to be a common thing. A few ladies said it was just hiccups but these werent hiccups. A few said they had asked their Dr's about it and it was normal. Im not concerned about it. Just wondered if anyone else had ever experienced this??? Kinda neat.

3 comments:

  1. Love my pic with Madelynn . . . sicky aunty who takes horrible candid shots. :)

    Yay for playing games with the family. Organic snot . . . I will never forget that one, that's for sure . . . lol. Y'all have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I wish I could tell you that I got them at Target or something but they actually just came with another pair of shoes that I got for her off of Ebay. 2 pair for 99cents! I sort of felt bad for the seller, but was happy for me! The flip flops actually have "barbie" on them so I don't like them that much...but I guess you can't tell in the picture. Never was a big fan of barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some tiny flip flops, too so if you ever find any(with the backstrap) in town let me know! I'll do the same!!

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...