Monday, July 13, 2009

Shake It.

We had a WONDERFUL birthday day together!  We did lots of shopping and talking. Nat found his Hallelujah jeans. Good Lord... I have NEVER in my life met a guy so dang picky about his clothes. He makes me laugh. But after 4 stores and trying on millions of pairs of jeans, we found em! It was alot of fun. We never made it to the movies but that just means we gotta go on another date...  I had contractions the first part of the morning for a good few hours... I dont know (but am assuming)  they were John Stamos contractions (or rather braxton hicks... one of Nat's "pregnancy words".. thats a whole nother post in itself.) They eventually went away. Since then I had a few here and there. I never had braxton hicks with Madelynn so Im just not 100% sure if I should be concerned about it or not. 

Anyways... on to my story. So some how or another, it must have been burned into her brain while in the womb, but Madelynn knows what shake it means.  You tell her to shake her booty and she starts bouncin and dancin and its just about the cutest thing ever. We have lots of fun with it. She LOVES to dance and the second she hears the words shake it or shake your booty  she starts dancin and shakin it. Its quite funny. I really need to get it on camera.

 This morning, we are watching Go Diego Go (this is not a normal occurrence... but its just one of those mornings.) and if you have never watched the show, they ask you to do stuff with them or answer questions... apparently Diego got into some sand (dont quote me on that, I was not paying very close attention to it) and they were havin to shake it off. I looked up from my computer when I heard them singing the words shake it off and Madelynn is standing in front of the TV dancin and shankin it... I about died. She may not know a whole lot in her little one year old brain... but she knows what shake it means... maybe we should be concerned about this?? :)
Ugh... I love it. 

Here are a few pictures of Madelynn's day with her MiMi and PaPa.... my mother must know me to well... she knew I would pack the camera in the diaper bag... Good job, mom. :)

Madelynn and "her girls"


Papa and Madelynn sun-bathing




Just a little bit tired I think... :)




and I just had to add this one on here... just look at those legs... dont worry, I will squeeze them for you.


and this is for Sharon... He does read... only to Madelynn!! I thought you might like to know about this. :) I am pretty sure that he would do anything for her. Your homeschooling paid off.

2 comments:

  1. That story of her "shaking it" it is pretty much hilarious!!! LOL If you need help with anything, just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hallelujah jeans" that line made me laugh, that is a really awesome way to put it! lol I'm gonna use that phrase now cause I have a hard time finding the "perfect" jeans to lol

    ReplyDelete

The Dawn

 I sent my 13 year old to 7th grade, my 12 year old to 5th grade, my 11 year old to 4th grade, and my 4 year old to pre-k4. After 13 years o...